We really enjoyed our stay that we decided to base ourselves here for 9 nights. Between the atmosphere, location, and the rooms, we had the best time.
10th Avenue, between 10th and 12th Street, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- 50-minute drive from Cancun Airport.
- Located right near the Coco Bongo.
Park is available in public parking nearby.
ROOM TYPE WE STAYED IN:
Superior King Room.
The style is simple and minimalist, the beds were very comfortable, and overall the room very always clean. Besides the bed there's plenty of closet space, small sofas to relax on, a balcony with space to sit and a hammock to relax in. There is a TV, Wi-fi, minibar, coffee maker, hair drier, and safe box.
The average cost is 110$ per night.
9/10! The bed was large and comfortable, the layout of the space was good and the pool was beautiful and fun.
VIEWS TO EXPECT ON PROPERTY:
The hotel is located on the famous avenue so there isn't an ocean or outdoors view, but since the property is filled with palm trees and planet that make you feel like you're in an exotic paradise.
- Breakfast: When staying here you breakfast is included in the price. The breakfast had are large variety of food, which we really enjoyed.
- They have great deals with Brazilian Rodizio style restaurant which is located right near the hotel if you would like to get fine steak and drinks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND AMENITIES:
Magic Blue Spa Boutique Hotel features a great outdoor pool, hot tub and pool snack-bar with sun lounge beds where guests can relax and enjoy drinks, cocktails and light meals.
- Blue Lounge Bar - located outdoors in the magnificent garden you can relax, enjoy the sourrounding with a delicious cocktail in your hand.
- The brand new spa offers hydrotherapy which includes sauna, steam room, pool and an indoor hot tub to get relaxed and pampered.
- Stay tuned because they announced that they will have a yoga area coming soon.
The staff was always so kind and welcoming, made us feel at home every time we walked back into the hotel after a long day of exploring around. They were also very helpful with any information we needed.
BEST SEASON TO VISIT:
We stayed here at the beginning of September. The best season to visit is between April and October as there are fewer people around and the weather is most ideal. The temperatures are also between 20-26 Celsius.