We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel has so much to offer from the pools to the food and entertainment.
Playa Paraiso Km 3.5 Carretera A, 77600 Cozumel, Mexico.
10-minute drive from Cozumel ferry.
The vibrant nightlife of the city center is also nearby.
Free Parking is available on site.
The Grand Park Royal Cozumel hotel is a 5-star hotel, located on the white sands of an idyllic beach and offers an exclusive all-inclusive experience. They have 347 luxury rooms surrounded by lush gardens and amazing views. In addition, there are 4 on-site restaurants serving international cuisine and 7 bars. Some luxurious facilities include 4 pools (2 infinity pool), a spa, and a fitness center. There’s also an immense variety of options for activities on the property for both children and adults.
ROOM TYPE WE STAYED IN:
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View.
This double room has a balcony with an ocean view, air conditioning, and flat-screen TV. In addition, you'll find a hair dryer, a safety deposit box, and a Wardrobe or closet.
The average cost is 250$ per night.
10/10! The bed was large and comfortable, the layout of the space was ideal and the pools were never crowded.
VIEWS TO EXPECT ON PROPERTY:
Amazing views can be found everywhere you go. From the design of the place to the beautiful tropical garden, and watching the sunset on the ocean from the infinity pools or your balcony. There’s always something beautiful to see.
For an all-inclusive resort, I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of food. Every single restaurant had a variety of options with the most delicious flavoring.
- La Veranda Restaurant - overlooking the beautiful garden, they serve a buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner. International and Mexican cuisine is topped off every night with a special theme.
- El Mexicano - They offer a variety of traditional Mexican dishes.
- El Italiano - An Italian restaurant that offers some of the finest Mediterranean cuisines on the island.
- El Caribeno - overlooking the ocean they have a variety of food from all over the world, with a specialty of exotic dishes.
- The Blue Marlin - They serve tropical drinks, beer, and cocktails at this swim-up, beachfront spot. They also have piazza, nachos, and burgers.
- Snack El Marlin Azul - enjoy a variety of snacks that include nachos, hamburgers, and hot dogs.
- Snack Bikini - They have a variety of delicious snacks.
- Bar Chac Mool - offers coffee and drinks all day.
- Biniki Bar - Every afternoon they throw a pool party at this bar with a DJ, cocktails, and snacks.
- Sports Bar - The sports bar is indoors and has a DJ and great drinks.
- Cruceros Bar - This is a Swim-up Bar where you can enjoy a cocktail on the massive waterfront deck.
- Amphitheater Lounge - Nightly entertainment alongside a great drink.
- Cafe Sole - Enjoy coffee, teas, freshly baked pastries, sandwiches, and ice cream.
The staff was extra nice and helpful. They provided us with useful information and local tips on where to eat and what to see.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND AMENITIES:
Accommodations & Amenities include the private beach, all-inclusive service, access to the restaurants, room service, 2 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzis, and entertainment. From the resort, you can easily discover the beautiful coral reefs and exciting wildlife of Cozumel National Marine Park as well as Chankanaab National Park, both only minutes from the resort.
BEST SEASON TO VISIT
We stayed here in mid-September. The best season to visit is between April and October as there are fewer people around and the weather is ideal. The temperatures are also between 20-26 Celsius.