2. Rialto bridge
You'll walk another 450m and reach the magnificent Ponte di Rialto. There are many ways to admire this bridge.
Coordinations to this spot:
3. Libreria Acqua Alta
The most unique bookstore you'll ever visit. The magic starts the moment you enter. You'll find hidden gems all around, friendly cats everywhere, a gondola in the middle of the store and at the end of it is a photo op. Opening hours: Daily, 9 AM – 7:45 PM.
4. Bridge of Sighs
There are four ways you can see this magnificent bridge.
There are 4 different angles where you can capture a photo with this bridge:
- Option 1: Ponte della Paglia: It's a bridge right next to St. Mark's square and just behind the Doge's Palace.
- Option 2: Below Ponte della Pagila (in photo): When facing the Bridge of Sighs walk to your right off the bridge and make a left turn to an alley for this cool spot in this photo.
- Option 3: The bridge near Trattoria Canonica restaurant.
- Option 4: Gondola ride. This is a great option, but an expensive one. (Most expensive option..)
5. Basilica di San Marco
We booked and reserved a spot online to enter the basilica ahead of time. You can make a reservation online starting in April until November. The rest of the months the que isn't too bad so you can't preorder tickets. We recommend you go inside if possible, it is beautiful.
- Entrance fee: 3 Euro per adult.
- Opening hours: Daily 9:35 AM – 5:00 PM.
6. Hidden pier near Hotel San Moise
This small pier is an Instagram famous spot that has no name. To get here you need to enter 'Hotel San Moise' into google maps. The pier gives you a wonderful view of Calle Dario la Chiesa bridge and if you don't know about this spot, you'll probably miss it because it isn't noticeable.
7. Scala Contarini del Bovolo
Not far is Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo. It is a small palazzo in Venice, best known for its external multi-arch spiral staircase with a spectacular view of the city. Don't forget to buy tickets ahead of time!
- Entrance Fee: 7 Euro.
- Opening hours: Every day, 10:00 AM to 18:00 PM.